Again we want to share some articles from the past weeks.
Today: AngularJS, Cache, Responsive design, Device testing, Content Security Policy, “data-” attributes and more
- AngularJS – What is it?
- Web templating with AngularJS – Google Developers Blog
- Steve Souders – Cache is King
- Responsive Design – Weekly
- Adobe Edge Inspect – Browser testing across devices
- Smashing magazine – CSS and JS: Lighting, dodecahedron, 3d thumbnails, CSS3 bitmaps (Super Mario), clouds and many more
- caniuse – canicontribute?
- HTML5Rocks – An introduction to Content Security Policy
- Mona Lisa – with pure CSS
- Know the enemy – Fullscreen API as a phishing tool
I hope there is something useful for you. =) As usual you are invited to leave comments containing links to other articles.