So many things happen out there. Sometimes it is hard to keep an overview. So we thought it might be good to share interesting links for developers (and those who want to become one). We try to do this regularly but it depends on the amount of interesting things we stumble upon.
Today: Function easing, mobile apps, jQuery 1.8.2, DOM Enlightenment, Printing output, Firefox 18, IonMonkey and even more.
- Wondering about which easing variants are available when working with animations? And how they behave?
- Scott Jenson – Why mobile apps must die
- jQuery 1.8.2
- Full screen web apps – Web viewport
- iPhone 5 web presence – the newest feature: video compression using JPEG, JSON and <canvas>
- A free book (work with the DOM the native way) – DOM Enlightenment
- Firefox 18 the first – control printing output
- Firefox 18 the second – IonMonkey
- HTML5Rocks – Input type[file] in combination with Filesystem API
- HTML5 hype cycle – don’t believe it
- Mike Dellanoce – 10 tips for getting that native iOS feel with PhoneGap
- CSS-Tricks – LESS
- Paul Irish – RoboHornet
- Surfin’ Safari – Spinlocks and sleep()
I hope you enjoyed the list and found something interesting. Feel free to post a comment about another interesting link if you have one. :)